Friday, November 17, 2006

Are you ready for the Wii-kend?

The last few posts have been pretty serious, so it's time for something a lot more lighthearted... video gaming!

Today was the release date of the Playstation 3. But who cares? The date I am waiting for is Sunday, November 19. That is the day that the Nintendo Wii is released!

(Okay, so apparently a lot of other people cared that the Playstation 3 was released today.)

The Wii is a Nintendo fanboy's dream come true. The controls promise to incredibly intuitive and very unique, and Nintendo can always be relied upon to create amazing games.

The big launch title for the Wii is The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess, which I know will be completely awesome. And the Wii comes bundled with Wii Sports, which will effectively show off the full capabilities of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.

I'll be up early on Sunday morning and getting in line for one of the first Wiis available. Sunday will be a complete write-off of a day, as I know that once I start playing Zelda, I will not be able to stop...

No comments: